About Research & Design
Research & Design is a design and technology firm focused on transforming the future of education, healthcare, and beyond. We design and build innovative websites, applications, and digital solutions for our clients. Our team operates in an energetic work environment where we seek talented team members that crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle challenging projects. As a fully remote company, we seek the best talent available wherever they are across North America.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented senior project manager to join our team. This individual will help drive projects from discovery to execution including managing timeline/budget/scope, is responsible for forecasting budget/resource capacity and managing shared resources across projects, and will serve as a liaison between project and client teams.
- Create and maintain project schedules from start to finish
- Communicate with client and team about changes to schedules and deliverables
- Actively monitor project status and address challenges that put a project at risk
- Monitor team workload across projects and provides recommendations for allocating labor hours
- Facilitate project and task scoping, including forecasting team workload and timelines
- Resolve obstacles and manage change requests as they arise, working with colleagues to adjust timelines and project scope as needed
- Provide accountability to team members regarding project deadlines
- Mitigate scope creep and discuss budgetary issues with clients
- Keep colleagues informed and accountable to project/task deadlines
- Ensure stakeholder feedback is provided in a timely manner
- Initiate and lead team/client meetings, including creating and communicating agendas and recapping notes and action items afterward
- Serve as liaison between clients and project team (email, phone, video calls)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital project management or related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Solutions-based, pitches in where needed
- Deadline-focused and driven self-starter
- Team player, open-minded, humble and fast-learner
- Proven ability to prioritize and triage tasks to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled task manager, managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Fluency in Agile/Scrum processes
- Background in design or development
- Agency experience highly desired
- Experience with Asana a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible remote work
- Friendly work environment with core values of integrity and transparency
If you’re interested in joining Research & Design, please submit your application to email@example.com.
US or Canada based applicants only. If located in the US, this role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
No agencies please. Direct applications only.