About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic, organized, multi-talented producer to join the team that runs The Digital Project Manager — an online publication and community that supports 500k+ visits / month, 19k subscribers, and 1k+ premium members.
As the Digital Producer you’re the air traffic controller for our fast-paced team, enabling us to deliver the level of quality and trustworthiness that our audience has come to expect. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you’re their right hand, helping them drive our mission of helping digital delivery professionals get skilled, get confident, and get connected.
You are the tactician with their finger on the pulse of the product roadmap, in-flight projects, publishing and programming. You support the General Manager in executing their strategy, and the Editor in promoting content effectively.
Who You Are
- You feel at home being the air traffic controller and circus ringmaster.
- You thrive at being both proactive and responsive to make things happen.
- You manage, execute and delegate with urgency and purpose.
- You’re a deep thinker and high-capacity doer who is able to take an abstract idea and distill it into an actionable plan.
- You’re a driven self starter who gets their hands dirty figuring out how to get stuff done.
Does this sound like you?
What You'll Be Doing
The role is a rich mix of project and product management, marketing and administration. You'll work with us to…
- Manage and deliver multiple work streams for product and website platform enhancements as well as communications campaign projects.
- Maintain the aggressive cadence of our day-to-day operations by looking ahead and defusing risks in advance.
- Coordinate live online events from pre-production and guest prep to day-of duties including managing questions, technical troubleshooting and attendee support.
- Support the customer experience through the sales process to onboarding and beyond.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Loomly, Hootsuite, QuuuPromote, Postbox and Missinglettr to spark and engage in conversations with our followers.
- Use email marketing tools such as Active Campaign to create and iterate on the subscriber’s experience.
- Set up email automations and weekly newsletters that resonate with our audience.
- Compile data into weekly snapshots and identify trends that inform our approach.
- Use data and audience insights to determine the biggest problems to solve and develop content solutions to fix them.
- Connect with our online communities to drive engagement, interaction and support.
- Provide administrative support to the internal team.
- Your Skill Set IncludesExceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and prioritization skills
- Grin-worthy English writing skills
- Experience working with content management systems (example: using WordPress)
- Good understanding of social media and web analytics
- Basic design editing skills for social graphics (example: using Canva)
Nice to Haves
- Graphic design skills
- Video editing skills
- Multilingual skills (Spanish, French, & German in particular)
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Copywriting and editing skills: 1 years (Preferred)
- Social media management: 1 years (Preferred)
- Community and event management: 1 years (Preferred)